Thank you to Lori over at The Reading Fairy for tagging me.
- Display the award logo
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the questions from blogger who nominated you
- Nominate seven to ten bloggers
- Ask them seven questions
Questions and Answers:
Do you have any weird pet peeves
This is actually because of the sound sensitivity that comes with my OCD but I can stand the sound of people eating (the chewing and whatever other sound people make with food in their mouths) and the sound paper makes when you separate the pages. I’m talking about the sound you get when you use two fingers and rub the pages together to lift the first page from the second. (Do you have any idea what I’m talking about?)
What celebrity would you like to meet?
Probably Tyler and Josh from Twenty Øne Piløts.
What is your favourite childhood book?
When I was a baby, the book I would make my parents read to me over and over was The Very Hungry Caterpillar.
Have you picked up any new habits while quarantined?
Technically I’m not quarantined here in Jamaica but I have picked up a new habit. I swim competitively and I can’t go to training because *gestures vaguely* so I started jogging around my community (I hate running) along with the land training I have to do inside.
If you could meet one fictional character, who would it be? Why?
Just one! All right let me think. Maybe Katniss Everdeen because I want to learn how to use a bow and arrow and she is a badass with a personality that is similar to
(one of) mine.
What is the title of the best book you’ve read this year?
What food will you absolutely not, under any circumstances eat?
I refuse to eat vegetables (something my mother who is a doctor is at her wits end with, but don’t worry I take vitamins) but I could be tricked into eating a piece or two if it’s hidden within something else but Jah know, you would never catch me eating a ripe banana.
Mia at Pen and Parchment
Lana at Bibliomedico
Mae at Mae Brown Books
Elara at Spell Book Worm
Shaz at Shaz Reads
Giuls at Bookish Giuls
- What’s the first big thing you plan to do once this situation is under control?
- If you could control where you went in your dreams, what would be the most visited place?
- What is the most played song in your music library at the moment?
- What is your least favourite way to read and why?
- Is there a habit you used to do that quarantine (if you are) made you realize you didn’t actually like doing?
- If you could erase one character from a book/series, who would it be?
- If you could rename one thing after yourself, what would it be?
That’s All I Got, Danielle.
This post contains affiliate links.